Gala Events can offer bespoke corporate hospitality packages to suit the individual needs of our clients.
We have listed a few packages below which we have organised in the past, but we are happy to develop the most basic of ideas into packages that will impress and stay in the memories of your clients for many years to come. Alternatively, we can start from scratch and put a few ideas together from which you can choose which is most suitable to your clientele.
We have listed two recent case studies from two of our leading clients and have also listed a few other ideas which we have put together in the past.
Case Study 1: An Evening at Ragley Hall
We were asked to put together a package based in the grounds of a Midlands stately home for 150 guests and their partners.
Set in the Warwickshire Countryside is Ragley Hall, home to The Marquess and Marchioness of Hertford. Located 8 miles from Stratford-upon-Avon near the town of Alcester, England’s finest Palladian house is the perfect setting to entertain. Despite its grandeur, Ragley Hall is a versatile space that works equally well for both formal and informal events. It is surrounded by 400 acres of ‘Capability’ Brown park land and 27 acres of formal gardens while the entire estate extends to 6500 acres of farmland and woodland.
The brief asked us to find a riverside location within our chosen stately home. We then put on entertainment in the form of a live band in marquee one and also in the form of another temporary facility, with a race night. The food was a high end barbecue and we provided a variety of seating options and lighting for clients outside away from the entertainment. The evening also included transport and a complimentary bar. The first picture opposite shows this setting.
- 5pm; Coaches pick up clients from different pick up locations
- 6pm; Arrive at Ragley Hall; Welcome drinks reception; Complimentary bar commences
- 6.30pm; High End barbecue commences
- 7pm; Race Night commences in Marquee 1
- 7.30pm; Live band commences in Marquee 2
- 12.30am; Last orders at the bar
- 1am; Coaches depart Ragley Hall.
Cost; £99 pp + vat
Case Study 2: An Evening at Drayton Manor Theme Park
Drayton Manor Park
Winner of Group Leisure's Best UK Attraction for Children 2005 and the Heart of England Tourism's Gold Award for Visitor Attraction of the Year 2005, Drayton Manor Theme Park in the West Midlands is a fantastic venue for hoards of thrill seekers!
One of our leading clients asked us to put together a range of options for a staff day out with a difference, for 250 guests. We therefore managed to secure exclusive use of the rides at Drayton Manor Theme Park for two hours and put on a pig roast as an informal food option. We also arranged transport, a complimentary bar for the guests, a race night option and a top radio DJ for later in the evening, as further entertainment.
- 5pm; Coaches picked up staff from company offices
- 6pm; Arrive at Drayton Manor Park
- 6.15pm; Exclusive use of the Theme Park’s rides
- 8.15pm; Return to the Gala Events lounge for a pig roast. Complimentary bar opens.
- 9pm; Race Night commences in Room 1 and DJ start is room 2.
- 12 noon; Last orders at the bar
- 12.30pm; Coaches take staff to different drop off locations.
Cost; £80 pp + vat.
Other Event Ideas
- London Theatre Weekend: We have tailored packages with coach travel, two nights four star accommodation and top theatre tickets to a variety of shows in London. We have also added sightseeing tours to see some of our capital’s key landmarks and shopping visits to see some of the world’s top designers.
- Dublin Weekend: We have put together a superb package to include four star hotel accommodation, transfers and tours of the world famous Guinness factory and the home of sport in Dublin, Croke Park.
- Spanish Golf Breaks: Our packages include rounds of golf on some of the most picturesque costal courses in Spain along with celebrity player attendance.
- Milan Shopping Break: We have put together two night packages in Milan which include a guide to show you the best shopping excursions, in the one of the world’s largest fashion centre’s. We have also added a unique spa trip for the ladies and a visit to the San Siro Football stadium for the men.
How to arrange your Bespoke Events Hospitality package with us
Let us know what you have in mind. We are happy to talk you through all the available options and suggest the best package to exceed your client’s expectations - all within budget and to suit timescales.get in touch to discuss your requirements.