A personal approach to corporate hospitality
Call on Gala Events – and consider it done.
Your business is unique. Your clients are individuals. So it makes sense to enlist the only corporate hospitality company with the flexibility, contacts and industry experience to create your perfect package from scratch. From a rough idea to a grand vision, trust Gala Events to bring your event to reality, handling the logistics and overseeing every last detail to make sure that you and your valued clients enjoy a day to remember.
World Cup Football Screening
An exclusive event at Edgbaston for a major home improvements company featuring England in a World Cup group game, with a leading former international.
We were delighted to organise a cracking exclusive football dinner night and screening at Edgbaston Stadium, Birmingham, for 90 guests, for a leading home improvements company in June 2018. Featuring one of England’s crucial group games, the event was held in the superb Members’ Lounge at Edgbaston Cricket Stadium, with fabulous views out over the pitch on a summer’s evening.
The event was compered by one of our regular Sky Sports presenter, who acted as host and interviewer for the evening! For this client we also organised a block of accommodation at a leading 4* hotel in the city centre, and luxury coach transfers for the short distance from the hotel to the stadium, so everyone could let their hair down!
This package included;
- Use of a premium lounge at Edgbaston
- VIP Drinks Reception with star guest
- Opportunity for a professional photo with star guest
- Professionally designed event menu cards with company logo
- Tables of 10 with individual place name cards
- Big Screen Coverage of England’s crucial Group Match
- Entertaining Pre-Match Q & A with star guest
- Half Time Analysis from star guest with host
- Full Time Analysis from star guest with host
- Three Course Plated Dinner
- Complimentary draught Beers & Ciders, House Wines, House Spirits and Soft Drinks all evening
- Event hosted by a Sky Sports presenter
- Gala Events Management Services
- 1 night’s bed and breakfast at a 4* city centre hotel
- Return transfers from hotel to stadium
- 5pm: Pick up transfer from hotel to stadium
- 5.20pm: Arrival. Bar opens. Reception drinks with star guest and host
- 5.50pm: Sit Down
- 5.55pm: Welcome introduction from Sky Sports Presenter
- 6.00pm: Three Course Meal is served
- 7.00pm: Q&A with star guest
- 7.45pm: End of Q & A
- 8pm: Kick Off.
- 8.45pm: Half Time Analysis
- 9pm: Second Half Commences
- 9.45pm: Full Time Analysis
- 10pm: End of Formal Proceedings
- 11pm: Bar Closes
- 11.30pm: Transfer back to hotel
An Evening at Drayton Manor Theme Park
An exclusive use event at Drayton Manor Theme Park in Staffordshire
Winner of the Family Favourites ‘Best Family Day Out in the UK’ for 2019, Drayton Manor Theme Park in the West Midlands is a fantastic venue for hoards of thrill seekers! One of our leading clients asked us to put together a range of options for a staff day out with a difference, for 250 guests. We managed to secure exclusive use of the rides at Drayton Manor Theme Park for two hours and put on a hog roast as an informal food option, with further entertainment later in the evening.
We also arranged transport, a complimentary bar for the guests, a race night option and a top radio DJ for later in the evening, as further entertainment.
This package included;
- 2 hours exclusive use of Drayton Manor Theme Park
- Use of executive lounge
- Hog Roast with accompaniments
- Complimentary bar
- Race Night and DJ
- Return executive coach transfers
- 5pm; Coaches picked up staff from company offices
- 6pm; Arrive at Drayton Manor Park
- 6.15pm; Exclusive use of the Theme Park’s rides
- 8.15pm; Return to the Gala Events lounge for a hog roast. Complimentary bar opens.
- 9pm; Race Night commences in Room 1 and DJ start is room 2.
- 12 noon; Last orders at the bar
- 12.30pm; Coaches take staff to different drop off locations.
VIP Golf Day & Dinner
Now in its 6th year our annual event for this blue chip client features a leading golf resort, celebrity guest players and speakers, and a gala dinner in the evening, with on site accommodation for all guests included.
Our client, a leading transport and logistics group, invite stakeholders from around the world to this annual event. To make the event as attractive as possible, each year we organise for a leading former England footballer (such as Stuart Pearce, pictured above), and a World Cup winning rugby player, to be our VIP guests, both to play on the day and speak at the evening dinner. We always book a top golf resort such as The Belfry, Prince’s Golf Club in Kent or The Vale Resort, with guests enjoying breakfast on arrival before a round on the championship course.
After checking in to rooms, our guests congregate for a drinks reception with our star guests, before a delicious three course private dinner and after dinner speeches and Q & A. We brand everything for the event on behalf of our client, including trophies, menu cards, audio-visual presentations and a corporate golf gift set for all attendees.
When you combine our experience of working with many of the top golf courses around the UK, along with working with some of the nation’s top sporting names and our exquisite attention to detail at events, you can be rest assured we will make your golf day a huge success. Please contact us today to discuss working with you for your next golf event!
This package includes;
- Tea, coffee and bacon rolls on arrival
- Use of practice facilities
- 18 holes of golf on the Championship Course
- Managed longest drive and nearest the pin on course competition
- Branded Menu Cards
- Trophies made and presented for the leading team, first place, second place and third place, nearest the pin and longest drive. Trophies to include company logo.
- Leading sporting personalities to play golf, to speak at evening dinner and present trophies
- A Sky Sports Presenter to host evening dinner
- All AV equipment
- Gala Events management services
- Account bar
- Overnight single occupancy accommodation with breakfast
- Buggies included
- 10am: Arrival and registration. Breakfast rolls, tea and coffee served.
- 30am: Star guests introduced
- From 11am: Golfers tee off on championship course
- 30pm: Last golfers come back in. Check in and prepare for dinner.
- 7pm: Pre-dinner drinks reception
- From 8pm: Dinner is served.
- 30pm: Star guests on stage
- 30pm: Presentations
- 11pm: Event closes. Bar remains open