Share a fantastic golfing experience with one of your sporting heroes with a round on a leading UK course and a meal afterwards with your chosen celebrity. This package makes the perfect corporate gift, incentive prize or a birthday present for someone special! It’s a rare opportunity to spend genuine quality time with a sporting idol who will be delighted to share stories from his or her career both out on the fairways and greens and during a well-earned post-round meal with a few drinks.
Whatever your budget we have hundreds of celebrity sports stars on our books, from the worlds of football, rugby, cricket, athletics, snooker and boxing – in fact pretty much any sport you can name, we’ve got it covered! If you’ve ever dreamed of spending time with one of your idols from the team you support this is the package for you. Whether you want a former England rugby captain, an international cricket legend or an icon from your local team, we can help. For an extra special touch why not choose a high-class piece of signed memorabilia to treasure as a memento of the day?
Your package will be concluded with lunch in the clubhouse with your sporting legend, this package can be for as many guests as you wish, with everybody joining together for lunch with your chosen sports star at the end. Alternatively, we could organise a sports star to join every 4-ball! For larger corporate celebrity golf day bookings please click the link to visit our dedicated page covering bespoke celebrity golf events.
We can organise a celebrity golf package at any course of your choosing, but for that extra special experience why not play an Open Championship or another major PGA tournament course? Please see some suggestions for leading names and suggested courses below…….
Celebrity Suggestions – hundreds of other names on application!
- Cricket: Michael Vaughan, Andrew Strauss, Steve Harmison, Matthew Hoggard, Darren Gough, Graeme Swann, Alec Stewart, Graham Gooch & Angus Fraser
- Rugby: Martin Corry, Kyran Bracken, Lewis Moody, James Haskell, Scott Hastings, Mike Tindall, Austin Healey, Brian Moore, Zinzan Brook, Mark Regan & Andy Gomersall
- Football: Robbie Fowler, Andy Cole, Dwight Yorke, Ian Wright, Paul Ince, Kevin Keegan, Ray Parlour, Harry Redknapp, Rob Lee, Lee Dixon, Glenn Hoddle, Matt Le Tissier, Stuart Pearce & Steve Howey
- Boxing: David Haye, Carl Froch, Tony Bellew, Johnny Nelson & Glenn McCrory
- Athletics: Roger Black, Kriss Akabusi, Steve Backley
- Snooker: Steve Davis, John Parrott, Dennis Taylor & Stephen Hendry
With our wide network of contacts, we have access to many more golfers as well, so please contact us for further ideas or let us know if you have any specific player requests.
- Royal St. George’s, Sandwich: Home of the 2020 Open Championship and 13-time previous Open venue where the likes of Darren Clarke, Sandy Lyle, Greg Norman and Walter Hagen have all lifted the Claret Jug.
- Sunningdale, Berkshire: Has hosted many prestigious events in golf, including the British Masters, Walker Cup, Women’s British Open, and The Senior Open Championship. Known as “Britain’s answer to Augusta”.
- The Grove, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire: Magnificent 5 star resort which hosted the World Golf Championship won by Tiger Woods in 2006 and the British Masters in 2016. Venue for our own Gala Golf Classic in June 2020.
- The Belfry, Sutton Coldfield: The Belfry’s legendary Brabazon course has hosted the Ryder Cup four times and has staged many European Tour events. Scene of Ballesteros’ miracle drive to the 10th green in the 1985 Ryder Cup.
- Forest of Arden Golf: The Championship course has hosted the British Masters and the English Open and is set in 10,000 acres in the heart of the Midlands, surrounded by ancient woodlands, natural lakes and abundant wildlife.
- Royal Birkdale, Southport: 10-time Open Championship course, most recently in 2017 when Jordan Speith triumphed. Other Open winners include Padraig Harrington, Tom Watson and Arnold Palmer. Has also hosted two Ryder Cups.
- Royal Lytham & St. Anne’s: One of the premier links courses in the world, the club has hosted the Open Championship 11 times. Most recent winner was Ernie Els in 2012, whist Ballesteros is the only 2-time winner here.
- Royal Liverpool, Hoylake: Another world-leading links course, both Tiger Woods and Rory McIlroy feature on the Open Championship winners’ roster at this stunning course which has hosted the tournament on 12 occasions.
- Ganton Golf Club, North Yorkshire: A permanent fixture in “The World’s Top 100 Golf Courses”, Ganton has hosted many amateur and professional competitions including the Ryder Cup, the Curtis Cup and the Walker Cup.
- Close Hill Golf Club, Nothumberland: Home of the world’s only 2 Lee Westwood golf courses and the North-east’s only PGA Golf Academy, the course hosted the British Masters in 2017 and has been chosen again as host in 2020.
- St Mellion International Resort, Cornwall: Designed by Jack Nicklaus, The Nicklaus course hosted the Benson & Hedges International Open on 7 occasions between 1979 and 1995, and has twice hosted The English Seniors Open.
- Burnham & Berrow Golf Club, Somerset: Burnham & Berrow has been the venue for many prestigious tournaments, from the British Ladies Amateur Championships, the Brabazon, the Tillman Trophy, the British Boys and English Championships.
- Carnoustie Golf Links, Angus: Eight time Open Championship venue, Ben Hogan, Gary Player, Tom Watson & Padraig Harrington have all won here, and most recently in 2018 when Francesco Molinari became the first Italian to win one of golf’s Majors.
- Trump Turnberry, Ayrshire: Scene of the legendary “Duel in the Sun” between eventual winner Tom Watson and Jack Nicklaus, the course has hosted the Open Championship on four occasions, most recently in 1999 when Stewart Cink triumphed.
- Gleneagles Golf Resort: Jack Nicklaus-designed home of the 2014 Ryder Cup where Europe made it 3 wins in a row by defeating USA 16.5-11.5. Has hosted many other tournaments including the Johnnie Walker Championships & Solheim Cup.