Our Sales Administrator role is a great opportunity to work in a thriving corporate hospitality and events business in St Austell, Cornwall.
Founded in 2006, we are a market-leading provider of corporate sports and music hospitality, bespoke client events and corporate incentive schemes. The role will require a broad range of administrative skills.
Experience: No industry experience necessary, although a highly motivated individual, with strong organisation skills are essential. The role would suit an individual looking to embark on a career in the events and hospitality sector who is eager to learn and progress as the company grows.
- Event Tickets: Chasing tickets from suppliers and sending out all tickets to clients in good time, ahead of events.
- Telephones: Answering calls coming into the business.
- Website Management: Maintaining the company’s website through our content management system.
- Event Flyers: Producing and designing event flyers to be sent out for each event.
- Prices: Chasing suppliers for prices for event requests.
- Additional administrative tasks: Providing administrative support where required to our Finance Manager including a limited amount of data entry
- Very occasional work outside of office hours*: On occasion it may be necessary to support senior staff in running sporting lunch or dinner events outside of normal office hours and/or away from St. Austell
Training: Full training will be provided on commencing the role.
Starting Salary: Negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
Hours Of Work: Monday – Friday: 9am to 5pm.
Get in touch with the Gala team today. Drop an email with your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.